July 19, 2010

Dylan

Dylan is my snuggler. He would much rather lay on my lap than wrestle with the boys. He is easy going (most of the time) and is up for any kind of adventure...as long as it's not too fast or scary.

Dylan could do puzzles for hours. The second he finishes one, he steps on it and starts another one. He thinks that all letters are "O" and that pink is purple. He wants to be a baseball player when he grows up even though I've never taken him to a baseball game.

If it were up to Dylan he would spend all day every day in his underwear. And even when he does were clothes, he will only wear shorts. He WILL NOT wear socks....even to church and spends most of his time in flip flops.

Dylan is quick to say sorry but so slow to help clean up. As soon as he picks up a few things, he says "I'm tired" and wants to lay down. He'll eat anything as long as it's not spicy and could eat his weight in scrambled eggs.

When I'm changing through radio stations, he usually asks me to stop on the hip hop songs and loves to play the air guitar (which really just looks like he's pimp slapping his other hand.)

He is a peacemaker. I sure love my Dylan.

1 comment:

Jade said...

Yes he thinks Pink is purple. On sunday he was wearing a purple shirt and said he wanted to be the pig because he was wearing pink. I didn't have the heart to correct him.