August 15, 2010

This is how we spent our summer


Looks exciting, doesn't it?

No fancy vacations or trips to see family. Just lots of time at home.

Macy LOVES her bed and refuses to take a decent nap anywhere else. And she's a power napper. So I opted to stay home and have a happy infant rather than drag the boys around with her crying on my hip.

I wish I could say that I've loved every minute of being home, but that would be a lie. There have been lots of days that I wished we were at some water park or someplace else really fun that I can't think of right now because it's late.

So here's to home schooling my kids except without the school part.

And to a big backyard.

2 comments:

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

ahhh, you're not alone...are you as nervous as I am for school activities to start? So many places to be during her nap. I thought #3 was supposed to be the easiest baby?!

Lia said...

aaaahhh, a big backyard--that's nice;)