September 20, 2010

I miss Bobbie

My grandmother Bobbie died early this morning. She was one of the funniest and prettiest women I've ever known.

Luckily I know I'll see her again...but until then, I miss you Bobbie.

7 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I am so sorry for your loss!!! She looked like a fun person!

~The Mama Monster

April Kennedy said...

So sorry, Josie. Glad you have sweet memories. Thinking of you.

Bridget said...

I'm sorry, Josie. I just got off the phone with my grandpa who told me she'd passed away. She will really be missed! And she really was funny!

MaryClaire Brown said...

i'm so sorry. i know she will be missed by so many. i really don't think i ever remember seeing her without a smile on her face.

stephanie said...

oh, josie. i'm so sorry to hear this! i have very good memories of the sunday popcorn party i attended at bobby and chief's house years ago. she seems like such a neat lady.

Angie said...

So sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother...aren't we lucky to have the knowledge that we will see them again and that they are in a better place.

Lindsey from The R House said...

oh no! she was so much fun!

so sorry, jos!