They're here!
Justin's parents are spending the weekend with us. They are so laid back and easy going. I love having them in town.
She has a way with Charlie. He calls her on the phone ALL the time and will talk to her for almost an hour each time. She has the patience of Job. (Not to be confused with the Segway riding magician from Arrested Development.)

I know it's not a great quality picture, but I thought Justin and his dad sitting exactly the same way was hilarious.

My favorite park on a sunny day....It gets SO windy and cold if it isn't. That's the bay and Oakland in the background.

And little miss stone face. She was having a hard time cracking a smile. No matter what. She might not have a sense of humor, but I think I'll still keep her.


No comments:
Post a Comment