Oh she is so yummy! And I have been enjoying your pictures so much.
To answer your question, I get some of my fabric from a local quilt shop, some from Etsy and some from Hawthorne Threads online. That specific fabric is sold out everywhere and I have a few yards left. It is one of my all time favorites. I made myself a half apron with some of it and just sold two other aprons made with some of it and the coordinating fabric. Lisa bought one for her aunt's birthday!
3 comments:
Oh she is so yummy! And I have been enjoying your pictures so much.
To answer your question, I get some of my fabric from a local quilt shop, some from Etsy and some from Hawthorne Threads online. That specific fabric is sold out everywhere and I have a few yards left. It is one of my all time favorites. I made myself a half apron with some of it and just sold two other aprons made with some of it and the coordinating fabric. Lisa bought one for her aunt's birthday!
That fabric was by Moda!
That last one is my favorite. I love her!
Can you ever get enough Macy. A lot just isn't enough
Post a Comment