I can't believe Macy is one already. Where did the year go!?! Hey, will you come and take gorgeous pictures of my new baby every month for it's first year? I love all of Macy's pictures. We can't wait to see you next weekend!
You take the cutest pictures, Josie. And I have to say, Macy makes for one cute subject. I think I have a bigger crush on her than Kai does. Happy Birthday, Miss Macy!
Okay, I'm super late in jumping on the bandwagon, but she is so cute. LOVE the newborn pic- so sweet. And could her eyes be any bluer?? Happy (belated) birthday, Macy!
6 comments:
CUTE!! Happy birthday Macy!
one already..just seems like you just had Macy. Cute pictures
I can't believe Macy is one already. Where did the year go!?! Hey, will you come and take gorgeous pictures of my new baby every month for it's first year? I love all of Macy's pictures. We can't wait to see you next weekend!
You take the cutest pictures, Josie. And I have to say, Macy makes for one cute subject. I think I have a bigger crush on her than Kai does. Happy Birthday, Miss Macy!
Okay, I'm super late in jumping on the bandwagon, but she is so cute. LOVE the newborn pic- so sweet. And could her eyes be any bluer?? Happy (belated) birthday, Macy!
happy birthday beautiful macy!
Post a Comment