The Party
Today we celebrated Macy's birth with a party. Complete with this AMAZING cake made compliments of my friend Sarah. Can you believe this thing?!

Even the details are so stinking cute!

And she even made all these letters. I mean, come on!

Sarah putting it all together...
Getting our backyard ready before everyone got there. It's pretty big by bay area standards. Hoodish, yes. But big enough for it all. The most bazaar part is that inside that red storage unit to the left is where our landlord stores all of his halloween decorations. There are mannequins galore, candelabras, and all kinds of creepy stuff. Dylan tells me that vampires live in there. And possibly a few cats.
The birthday girl in her throne.

And diving into the cake.


4 comments:
Super cute!!! Happy Birthday!
~The Mama Monster
um how in the world is she getting so old so fast?
Amazing cake! Gorgeous baby! Happy birthday sweet girl!
I never have photos with me and my babies.. maybe because I can't even get a shower these days.. or I'm wearing a t-shirt covered in their puke.. for starters. But I want!
We were totally bummed to miss a San Anselmo rager! Happy late b-day Macy!
Post a Comment