Halloween
Yes, that is my girl scout vest and sash from when I was ten. Complete with my bifocal glasses from third grade. Pink tortoise. I did, however, have to buy the cu-lots. They made my bum look extra long so I can't complain.
And that really is Justin's own facial hair. The chops on the side were pretty sweet too, but I didn't get a decent picture of them.
I think this picture is so funny because Macy is trying to steal Charlie's glasses.
We went to the church for the annual "trunk-or-treat" where you get candy from everyone's parked car. The kids came home with SO much. Luckily they only like the gross kinds like nerds and laffy taffy, so I get all the chocolate.
By the way, my camera is on the fritz right now and I have to manually focus every picture. That's why the first one is blurry. Hopefully focused pictures coming soon!

9 comments:
oh wow, you guys look fantastic!
cu-lots, seriously. so stylish.
hilarious.
You just made my day!!!!
That's my girl
That Girl Scout costume made me laugh out loud. hilarious! And cu-lots...where did you ever find those snazy little things? Too funny.
How in the world do you still fit in your Girl Scout vest?? Macy's look in the first photo is kinda like "Yeah, I was born into this. What's a baby to do?"
I love that there was planning involved..like planning the time to grow facial hair! Very impressive.
What! Laffy Taffy and Nerds are my fave. But you ARE the one who buys donuts from an old lady's living room!
you've never looked so hot!
Post a Comment