Justin Beaver got derrested.
What? You didn't hear the news? Because it's all this little boy can talk about.
Charlie came home one day mentioning that he heard that Justin Bieber was arrested. (I didn't know Charlie knew who that was, nor did I know he was interested.)
Then Dylan got in on the conversation and said, "Justin Beaver was derrested" and then went on to tell the story of the mouse named Justin from the Secret of Nimh. It's all very detailed and VERY serious stuff.

3 comments:
Awww I used to love Secret of Nimh!!! I haven't seen that in years!!!
~The Mama Monster
I love that Dylan Fish and his Denver Bronco shirt. Not many sleeps until Colorado Christmas - let the stories begin!
Grandma
Jos, I love that cute boy. Henry has a rabid, irrational hatred of Justin Bieber, so these guys should chat sometime.
xo
Post a Comment