January 27, 2011

A morning at the park

After living in the bay area for seven years now, I know why people pay so friggin' much for housing...the weather! It's unbeatable here. Hello, it's January and we enjoyed a fabulous sunny morning at the park.
Macy has now decided that she doesn't like to be held when going from place to place. Even if we're just going to the driveway to get in the car, she has to walk. It might be annoying if she just weren't so cute to me. But I think it's hilarious to see her wanting to be a big girl and can't get enough of her little waddle trying to keep up with the boys.

Couldn't you just eat him for breakfast? It's a good thing he's got a face like that. It helps me to deal when he uses permanent marker to draw on himself, the entire rug, his bed, and the space heater....which happened yesterday. For better or worse, I can't stay mad for long.

And two of the greatest girls I know. So funny and easy going. Honestly, they make me laugh so hard and no topic of conversation is taboo. Love it.

No comments: