Just wanted to tell you i really notice a difference in your photos...that talented brother of yours gave you some secrets right? How much do you mess with your apreture?
Another question I need help on: I need some help making my photos wider like on your blog what do I do ?
4 comments:
Me too !!!!!! MOM
beauties!
miss you, jos.
Josie-
Just wanted to tell you i really notice a difference in your photos...that talented brother of yours gave you some secrets right? How much do you mess with your apreture?
Another question I need help on: I need some help making my photos wider like on your blog what do I do ?
Please help.
Autumn
kimballworks@gmail.com
I love this picture! Look at how you are all so close! Espec with your 1 lucky brother. It makes me want to have 5 kids.
Post a Comment