January 11, 2011

Xander's photo shoot

I still don't have my camera back yet, but was able to borrow a friend's to take baby Xander's one month pictures. Look at those lips! And is cheeks are so chubby I could eat them. I have such a crush on this little boy.


2 comments:

amber said...

Jos, I would give anything to have you take my Charlie's photos. You are incredible.

Anonymous said...

Josie,
You are incredible and I have your wonderful photos of our adorable Xander all over our home & when I look at them I think of the darling girl who took them. Remember we have a date this summer for you to come to the lake to do our family photos and I know Sheri will want you to take Hunter's senior photo like Jason did for Matt!!

We can't wait for you to get your camera back because I have missed your blog!!

Thanks a million for being so sweet and talented to boot!

Hugs,
Sue