February 14, 2011

Oh yes I did!

It was the end of a very long day. And I still had to go to our neighborhood Mexican produce market.

The tricky part was that I had just put Macy down in our room. (I lay her down in there and then move her to the boys' room when we're ready to go to bed.) If I went into my room to get shoes, she would scream.

So....I did the most logical thing I could - put on Charlie's soccer slippers. Duh. Justin was dying. Dying. Hence, the picture.

I tiptoed through the entire store so my heels wouldn't touch the nasty floor and made it home with everything I needed. Success.

And please disregard my hair, the crooked frames, and the miscellaneous items strewn about the house. It had just been that kind of a day.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Good Momma Sita.

amber said...

Josie, I love you (and those soccer slippers).