April 06, 2011

My backyard looks like this most days


And it couldn't make me any happier. (And yes, they are climbing into a trash incinerator. You got a problem with that?)

The more people that are at my house, the better. And you'll probably leave with a belly full of quesadilla. That's just how we roll.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I can vouch!

DyeFam said...

I loved it at your house :) I will never forget your kindness to me-I was so homesick and you were always so welcoming to me! I promise I don't stalk your blog-but I love looking at your pictures and looking at your adorable kids and how good you journal and take pictures-I love it :) Jackson and I are coming to San Fran the end of May-I would love to stop by and say hi-we also can't wait to eat Pizza at ToTO's it was our favorite :)