June 03, 2011

The haps

This is my friend, Hillary, who is getting married in a month. I remember being her Young Women's leader when she was only 14. Weird. I took a few pictures at her bridal shower. How cute is this girl?! Honestly, she's just pure happiness.
Hillary and her dad, Reggie.
Cute Xander, the world's easiest baby. Remember when he was little? What happened?

I took Sara's parents' 50th wedding anniversary invitation pictures. (say that ten times fast.) They are two of THE NICEST people I've ever met. When I asked Sara's dad what the secret to a happy marriage was, he said, "just keep your mouth shut." I like it.

2 comments:

lmhiserman said...

Seriously, Jos...have I told you how dang talented you are lately??? Because you are amazing at this photography thing! Can you email me the pics of Xander when you get a chance?

Thanks!

Heather said...

Keeping your mouth shut really is key in a marriage. Sage, sage advice.

Your YW is DARLING! I love being in Young women.. It totally makes you like totally feel young again.. I know, right?

for some reason the other day the song "Oh yes it's date night.. date night on T-Square" popped in my head and I missed you :)