This time around

Lately, I've been looking a lot like the picture above; no makeup, my hair a mess. No birds however.
This is a picture that my brother took three years ago. I thoroughly enjoy the smoother skin and whiter teeth that Photoshop so graciously added. I thought I'd put it up to remind myself that I don't always look like a slightly homeless 13 year old.
Justin and I have been talking today about pregnancy this time around. We both decided that for sure it's worse. And then I thought to look back on old blog posts from my last pregnancies and quickly remembered that all are equally blecky.
For Macy's, go here.
And for Dylan's, go here.
I'm sure it's of absolutely no interest to you, but for me, it is incredibly validating. I started think that maybe I was just more of a lightweight this time around. So thank you dear, sweet blogspot for helping me to realize that it really was just this bad and it really will get better. Soon. Ish.

1 comment:
What are you talking about Photoshop???...this is the original!
Post a Comment