Thirteen weeks, baby!
Today is officially my thirteen week mark. One more week and I'm done with my first trimester. It's an evil trimester and I never want it to come back again.
At 11 weeks and 6 days, I had my first minor break from the nausea. I went 2 1/2 hours between meals. I was very excited. Constantly shoving food in my face is exhausting and disgusting and I hate every second of it. So any break I can get is welcome.
The next day at church, my 12 week mark, I ate four of Nancy Hanaike's famous cookies and they stayed down! I braved the sugar and it payed off! That is a little piece of heaven right there. Each day I've been feeling just a teeny bit better. Less food, more energy.
I still dry heave or throw up every morning. And I still am taking four Zofran pills a day. (Without which, I discovered recently, leads to VIOLENT vomiting.) But with that, this past week, I went to the park and Costco, and even did the laundry one day. I had to stop and rest often because of the nausea, but I was so happy to even be able to do anything besides lay on my left side and order Justin to microwave me some more sausage.
Yesterday, however, was horrible. Last night, I couldn't stop throwing up. It was so forceful that it splashed out of the toilet bowl and onto my face. I cried. (It's my blog and I can be as gross as I want. So booyah.) And today's been a little tricky too.
I asked Justin this morning why it's reversing. He just said, "With your pregnancies, nothing make sense." I guess that sums it all up


2 comments:
i am sorry you're sick all the time. boo.... but i'm glad you feel ok enough for us to come visit you. =)
and you would never be able to tell you're sick all the time, because you look fab when you come to church. so props to you. oh, and macy is precious. i would take pictures of her all the time too. hehe
you are such a trooper. i was so sick with my pregnancy with Blake. On Zofran too. I tried going to the movie theaters for a little date. Had to go to the public bathroom to vomit...ewww...double ewww...when it came back up and splashed all over my face and shirt.
I came out of the stall and told all the teenage girls that they NEVER wanted to be pregnant. I think the sound coming from the stall was enough for them. Know you are not alone...but super kudos to you for going on number 4...I stopped at 2 and know I will always wished I had more children.
hugs and loves,
april
Post a Comment