26 Weeks
My upstairs neighbor Bob always says it like it is. When I got out of the car the other day, he said, "WHOA! You're really showing!" I couldn't agree more.
At this point, I feel pretty good. I still take two Zofran a day. And instead of meats and cheeses, I've been devouring as many carbs as I can get my hands on. And butter. Muffins with butter, toast with butter, pancakes with butter. Heck, I'm pretty close to eating cereal with butter. It's the only thing that tastes good to me right now. I'm just glad it's not meat.
The nausea is almost completely gone...except for some evenings. The heartburn and leg cramps have ramped up in its place, but I'll take those over feeling like throwing up any day.
I feel tired a lot, but I think that just has to do with the fact that I'm older...I'm the ripe old age of 32 now.
I have complete placenta previa, which means that my placenta is completely covering my cervix. I'm not allowed to lift anything over 15 pounds or travel anywhere where I'm not just a few minutes away from a hospital in case of hemorrhaging. Luckily, I have had zero bleeding, so I'm hopeful that it will continue until the baby's born.
I'm grumpy more than I'd like to be, and cry at stupid things. Justin and I will be having just a regular conversation and he'll say, "Are you crying? Why?" And my only response is, "I have no clue."
We had our family pictures taken on Saturday and when we were deciding what to wear, Justin said, "Why don't we just put on what we normally wear." For me, that would be one of the three sweatpants and four t shirts that I rotate through. Jeans are overrated.
The thought of the baby actually being here still feels really far away, but there are moments when it hits and I get really excited. I keep telling myself to try and enjoy this pregnancy since it will be my last. But right now, I just want it to fly by so my little guy can hurry up and get here.

1 comment:
Your having a boy?
Post a Comment