January 03, 2012

Hyde Street Pier

One of the greatest treasures in San Francisco (if you have little boys) is Hyde Street Pier. There are a bunch of ships there that you can tour. The kids are free and I was only $5. Justin stayed home and watched football with Macy which I was so grateful for...she can be slightly needy at times.









And Dylan doing his best to imitate a pirate.
I have to say that I had a genuinely good time. The boys were so excited and running around asking five million questions. I was waddling after them as fast as I could. At this point in my pregnancy, my maternity pants won't stay up, so I spent the afternoon feeling like Chris Farley as Matt Foley constantly tugging at my pants to pull them up over my guttage.

We grabbed In-N-Out and ate it in the calm of the cannery walkway while enjoying some great people watching. It was one of those days that the boys probably won't remember, but will be a great memory for me for a long time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is pretty cool! i wish we were here so we could have gone!