February 27, 2012

One Week







Jude is one week old today. He still is sleeping a ton and is so fun to hold and stare at. I told Justin that I don't want him to get any older. I love this newborn stage. The nights have been bearable. Some are better than others. Luckily Justin comes to the rescue with a bottle when I feel like I just can't do one more round at night.

Jude has a really sweet, easy going temperment. He does the cutest sneezes, and sometimes he'll just hold his arms straight out and hold them there. The rest of the time he just sleep, sleep, sleeps.

5 comments:

stephanie said...

josie, he is SO CUTE! i'm so glad he is here safe and sound. glad your mother in law is there, too. hope you're taking it easy. love you.

Staccie West said...

He is darling! sleeping yes, but those eyes say he is aware of the happy family he has come to spend his life with. What a blessing for everyone I want to hold him!

MOM

Wendy said...

So sweet!!!

jocie said...

Josie, your little Jude is darling. Congrats!

BRIAR said...

love him!!