Backtrack
Four months of our life have come and gone and I have not been a very good blogger. I've been taking pictures, but posting them has not been on my to do list. But now that the boys are in school, I can get down to bidness and get this posting party started!
So, once we decided that moving to Colorado was the right thing for our family, we made a San Francisco bucket list. It was short. Turns out, in the 9 years that we lived there, we'd done pretty much everything. Number one on that list was visiting Land's End (not to be confused with the outdoorsy apparel store). It has the most unbelievable view of the Golden Gate bridge and the trails are so pretty.
Afterward, we stopped off at Dynamo donuts. We'd heard great things about their donuts. Each of us tried a different one: bacon, chocolate rose, coconut, orange ginger. All delicious but still can't top the good ol' Rolling Pin donuts that used to be just down the street from us.
We rounded out the day with a stop at Saigon Sandwich for some vietnamese sandwiches that were honestly something that I just might request as my last meal if I were on death row and they still took food requests (which I actually heard they don't do anymore).
Looking back now, it really was a perfect San Francisco day. The ocean, the bridge, and delicious food.



1 comment:
we miss you. Colorado is so lucky to have your family, they don't even know!
Post a Comment