Preschool Graduation
After being a part of Capuchino Preschool program for 5 years, it was time for us to say goodbye. What an awesome school. All the high school kids that Charlie and Dylan had for teachers were unbelievable. You wouldn't think looking at them that they could be as kind and fun as they were. I'm so glad they proved me wrong.
This was all the cheering section for Avery, but since we didn't have any family around, they became Dylan's fan club too.
Dylan had THE BEST time at his school, and I'm so glad that he was able to graduate before we left.
This was all the cheering section for Avery, but since we didn't have any family around, they became Dylan's fan club too.
When Dylan grows up, he wants to be a dirt bike rider.
Dylan had THE BEST time at his school, and I'm so glad that he was able to graduate before we left.


1 comment:
luscious hair, josie. and cute kids, too!
Post a Comment