The Fourth
Turns out, I haven't posted anything in a ridiculously long time. Really, it's only my loss. So much family history of our little six that is just sitting on our hard drive. Instead of getting bogged down with where I left off, I'm going to start with where my life is now. And my life right now is in Colorado with Justin's family.
On the fourth of July we went to this beautiful place called Lake Isabel. Perfect weather, freezing water, and lots of food. And since several of us have been doing a 60 day body, mind, and spirit challenge, the free day to eat whatever we wanted and not have to exercise was welcome.
And little miss Macy
Jude the dude with Justin's sister Cammi
Justin's brother Adam and his girlfriend, Annie.
My sister in law Yvette and her daughter Jenna
The coolest mother in law around, Susan.
Jude dying for a nap had to settle for Justin's lap
Dilly von Dillskers
Charlie
My nephew Asher
Adam rowing Dylan and my niece Carlie
Such a fun day.






2 comments:
I'm so happy you're back.
I'm so so sorry for this deep hurt you have been going through. It's so so sad to hear about it. Love you and hope it is getting a little better every day. My dad has been battling cancer for 4 years.. and now we're at that point.. where they can't do anything more... and I am dreading this feeling so much. I already mourn every minute.. but I know it's going to get worse. Thank goodness for the gospel.. even though with it, it's hard enough. What a good friend you are.
H
Post a Comment