That time of the week

The best time of the week? Thursday at 9:30....The show 'The Office' is on. My love affair with it began during season one. I was a regular 'Amazing Race' watcher, but occassionally during commercials, I would channel surf. One night I came across 'The Office' and even though I was by myself, laughed so hard that my stomach actually hurt. Really. And since we don't have Tivo, I had to pledge my allegiance to one show or the other. And obviously, 'The Office' won out. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.

1 comment:
This is very interesting site... http://www.fioricet-ingredients.info/Liposuction-pearl.html Accet online payments subscriptions Lexapro anxiery Toyota solid axle swap liposuction pearl Ki toy wallpaper Kid fitness program Does tramadol hydrochloride work Sexpot cosmetics Order phendimetrazine with check on line liposuction littleton eczema in dogs Kemp dryers Houston liposuction tx Summary of girl with the pearl earring
Post a Comment