I'm Disgusting
This picture was taken a few minutes ago at 10:45 am. That's right...AM. There are several things very wrong with this picture:
1) Charlie is consuming fast food. He was so confused when we went through the drive through. "This is Wendy's house? Where's Wendy?"
2) Charlie is consuming his fast food at 10:45 in the morning. I was too sick to make a snack for him, so I told him he could have french fries. I devoured several chicken nuggets myself.
3) Those are Charlie's pajamas on the kitchen table. I got him dressed for school while he was eating cereal, and just left them there...it's a small glimpse into what the rest of my apt looks like.
But what you can't see in the picture is me...I have not showered. I have not put my contacts in. I have not put on regular clothes today. What I have done is brush my teeth, and I feel good about that.

1 comment:
you are not disgusting. you are just pregnant.
if this is what your house looks like (not that bad!) and what your child eats for a snack (at least he is drinking milk!), then welcome to my world. and i am not sick. and i am not pregnant.
Post a Comment