Our Rainforest...I mean, our bedroom
Although he does do a very good Marilyn Monroe impression, I think Charlie's calling in life is just to make the best out of every situation. Last Tuesday, what started as a slight trickle of water from our bedroom ceiling (we live on the first of three floors) turned into a downpour. Apparently, our third floor neighbor had left his clogged sink running all night long, FLOODING our apartment. Luckily Justin was smart enough to move our computer and valuables from the room before the ceiling came crashing down with brown, disgusting water
And yes, Charlie is still in his naked phase
And yes, Charlie is still in his naked phase

2 comments:
ahk! what a pain! that is quite possibly the last thing you need in your life right now. i'm so sorry! i hope it dries soon.
Josie! Woohoo! I can make a comment!!!!!!!!!
You are killing me with your ceilingless room and pregnantness body sleeping on a blowup bed!
I am so so sorry. But so grateful you weren't under there when it came down.
Post a Comment