More Cookies
Ever since I told Charlie that I had a baby in my tummy, he's told me that he has a baby in his tummy too. One day he kept asking me for more cookies, and finally I asked him why he wanted so many. He told me that he needed more cookies because the baby in his tummy kept eating his.
Since then, we've totally used it against him... I make him eat his chicken and vegetables because the baby in his tummy needs it. One of these days he's going to be really confused when he finds out that there never really was a baby in his tummy. I think getting the chicken down is more important right now than that emotional scar later.

2 comments:
This is hysterical. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only mother who emotionally manipulates her child to get a darn vegetable down. Charlie is such a clever kid!
charlie is looking so old these days! what a cute personality he seems to have. how are you?
Post a Comment