29 More Weeks


All my pride has gone, and I feel ready and willing to share these photos of my house. These were taken just a few moments ago. This is what happens when I let an (almost) three year old run the roost while I sit helpless on the couch and watch it all happen. And notice Charlie's leg hanging out by the coffee table. He got so bored that he just buried himself underneath the pillows and layed there motionless. I have to keep telling myself...just 29 more weeks, just 29 more weeks.

5 comments:
Josie-
Bless your heart! I wish I was there to help you! Go get in a hot bath and wait for Justin to clean up when he gets home - After all, your doing enough hard work - your body is making a baby! Let me know if you got the pictures I sent, I am a little fuzzy on your email address. Hilary
you're pregnant!!!?? congrats. don't forget to get the epidural
lc
"Oh Honnnnney" You are killing me right now. It makes me realize how sick you have been feeling. It kills me we don't live closer. Remember it's not forever and that you have to PAY for cuteness. By the way you've been feeling, I bet this baby is going to be a supermodel!!!!
oh, josie!
Wow. I'm so glad I'm not the only one to completely lose all interest in housekeeping since becoming prego. (Not that I was much of a domestic goddess BEFORE that...) In fact, my slothfulness has also run over into personal hygiene...poor Doug. Good luck with that.
I personally am considering a maid.
Post a Comment