Love Affair

One day Justin and I were driving in the car, and this song called Fidelity by Regina Spektor came on. Both of us went to turn it up which is darn near a miracle. He likes boy music (Elliot Smith, Smashing Pumpkins, and anything obscure, new, and a little bit hard.) I, however, like girl music (Van Morrison, Alana Davis, and anything that doesn't scare Charlie.) And we NEVER agree on what to listen to...until now.

3 comments:
Josie, I love it! She has her concerts on KUED sometimes late at night. I would sit and just watch her because it was just her and a piano, and some of her lyrics are just nuts. I downloaded the song...thanks! The girls love it too. They just bounce their little shoulders to the song.
I love Elliott Smith but I can totally relate to what you're saying. I'll have to take a little listen!
LC
Yeah, we can pretty much only agree on KFOG...not b/c we both really like it, but mostly b/c he won't listen to any other radio stations--he's a radio Nazi. So we feel the same general surprise when we both like the same song!
Post a Comment