Cocomotion, how I love thee
There are many things in life that make me happy. Some are big...like having a HEALTHY baby. And some are small...like my practically perfect Cocomotion. Some of you may be thinking, "why would I ever need a machine that makes hot chocolate for me when I can just stick it in the microwave?" But can your microwave stir the milk and powder for you? Can it make four cups all at the same time? And does it leave a coffee house-ish froth at the top that makes it oh so delicious? I didn't think so. Plus, who doesn't love to say, "cocomotion"? I certainly do. 

6 comments:
I thought my Oreo cookie milk mug with designated indentation on which to place Oreo cookies was cool--but I must admit, "cocomotion" blows Oreo mug out of the water. Where can I score one?
ooh, i am very jealous.
we love it! I am here at Meegs, house. You are so cute.
I gotta get me one of those.
Congrat's on another boy! They're all the rage these days!!!
i saw your blog while searching around. it is very cute and your posts are funny. congratulations on your baby and your new cocomotion. my good friend has one that is very handy and she likes to say cocomotion too! happy new year!
Ooooh, cocomotion. Very cool. What's thst? I cannot drink any milk or chocolate while nursing or the baby spits up for two days? Dang you cocomotion, dang you...
LC
Post a Comment