My quick trip
So two Sundays ago, I decided on a spur of the moment to pack up my things and drive down with Charlie to LA after church. I wanted to see Amy and meet the new baby, and it's always nice to get a good dose of nana and grampy dune.
Charlie's rocket pack 
Fishing with chicken bones
When ducks attack
Where I grew up...Palos Verdes
So, did you enjoy the pictures of Amy and the baby? Yeah, it's because I forgot to take some. Maybe I'll just need to take another trip down there to get some.

4 comments:
Cute pics...I miss the beach:(
don't worry about lack of baby pics. until we had miss dub, we had taken about 2 pictures during our entire marriage. and for once i'm not exaggerating.
Beautiful pictures! You should enlarge the one of you and Charlie at the ocean to poster-size. I can't believe how big he is getting! You will be happy to know that Kyler is also growing up and is now out of his hitting phase and actually shares quite well. Oh how I wish they could play together again.
i love the ducks picture! he is so cute! what a GREAT mom you are.
Post a Comment