Charlie's bedroom
We do live in the 'hood, which normally might be taken as a negative. But when our landlord doesn't care what we do with the place because it's so old and forgotten, I get excited. It means I can do whatever I want with it. So this is Charlie's new "big boy bed" and in the corner is his crib ready for the new baby. Since the room is only 9 feet by nine feet, it leaves just 2 feet 8 inches between the two beds. Charlie and his brother will be very close friends. And on the crib, you'll see a bowl. This was there to catch water that had been leaking from the ceiling for the past few months. They FINALLY fixed it last week, so I felt like I could officially decorate a room for the boys. Here's the before.
And here's the after.
Ahhh, so much more peaceful. I feel like the baby can come now.
And here's the after. Ahhh, so much more peaceful. I feel like the baby can come now.


5 comments:
that looks great! good job - do you have earplugs for charlie? :)
josie!!! you are killing me! i love love love it. why didnt you remodel my house while you were here!
wow! it looks great. all i want in this life is a room to paint. is that too much to ask for?
That looks great! I want to paint our nursery blue (even though we're having girl #3... I have the PB sweet strawberry bedding in there) Hey... if you don't mind... where did you get Charlie's bed? That is just what I need for my 2 oldest to share their itty bitty room!
oh josie, it looks so fabulous!
Post a Comment