Hurry

I just wanted to alert all of you that this unitard is on sale at alloy.com* for only $15. It looks like they're selling like hot cakes, so I think I'm going to get two...one for casual everyday wear, and one for a night out....I think maybe with some white pumps and some plastic white hoop earrings. ooh, la la.
*if there are any girls reading this who have an inseam of 36 or more, alloy has the best, cheapest, cutest jeans. but don't trust them for ANYTHING else. too dangerous.

5 comments:
josie, i think you are the only lucky one among us to have an inseam of 36 or more. also, you are the only person i know who would actually look good in that unitard. we can't all be built like supermodels.
Dido and, what's an inseam? I've never in my life purchased a pair of pants that I haven't had to have altered...you and I have the opposite challenge in life, which is why pictures of the two of us together are so comedic. PS: I would look like an oompa loompa in a unitard!
I think I meant "diddo"...? The longer I look at that word the more alien it begins to looks. And the more I say it, the funnier it sounds...
ooh, i hope they have one left in my size. there is nothing more attractive than a chubby woman in a unitard. seriously, i'm not even being sarcastic. mr. dub thinks it's hot!
do they have any mens sizes?
Post a Comment