February 12, 2007

TMI


I'm sure some of you may think this is way too much information, but I thought it was too funny to pass up. Today, Justin stayed at home to study. So when Charlie went down for his nap, Justin and I got together for what our friends here call an "afternoon delight." After a minute, I looked up and saw Charlie staring at us from the doorway. I freaked and totally covered myself and asked Charlie to come sit by me. I said, "Charlie, did you see mommy and daddy doing something?" "Yes." "What did you see mommy and daddy doing?" "Pushups." Oh, the sweet relief that washed over me. "Pushups, yup. that's what we were doing."

6 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

TMI? Probably. Hilarious? Definitely.

Lia said...

Definitely TMI, but you did just live my worst nightmare. Bet you'll lock the door next time!

stephanie said...

ya, pushups. that is what i will say if ever i am in that dreaded situation.

mr. underhill said...

"Pushups" now that's funny. Reminds me of a commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4g1dLEL-Q

"Pushups" "Wrestling" it's all the same.

Lindsey from The R House said...

oh my goodness.
hysterical.
say honest.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH! That's one of my fears. We lock our door to avoid it. Pushups - good one. Now there's a kid with an imagination.

LC