March 04, 2007

Dessert Challenge

So here's my dilema: It's 2:40 on Sunday afternoon. I am going to a friend's house at 4:00 and I promised to bring the dessert. The only problem is that I'm completely out of brown sugar, chocolate chips, cocoa, cream cheese, powdered sugar, cream of tartar, raisins, lemon juice, graham crackers, buttermilk, and even a cake mix. So...I've been searching through recipe books and allrecipes.com to see if there's anything that I can make without these typically integral items. So far, I've got nothing. I can't show up empty handed. What to do? What to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's too late but here's one: you take a flour tortilla and cut it into like 8 slices and brush it with warm water. Then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on it. Cook for a few minutes in the oven at 350 until crispy. You have sweet chips. Then serve with peanut butter or caramel or just cut up apples as the "salsa". Yummy.

LC