Spring Break
Justin and Matthew have been best friends since they were 10. So, it was perfect timing that Justin just finished the bar and Matthew was on Spring Break. They came out for a week, and during our time together, we went to the Golden Gate Bridge, Muir Redwoods, Point Bonita Lighthouse, Golden Gate Park, the Zoo, the beach, and a little town down the coast called Pescadero. Here we are at the bridge. That's Matthew, Shelley his wife, and their little girl.
Feeding the ducks at Golden Gate Park
Feeling large and in charge at Muir Redwoods. (I'm 29 weeks, by the way, and I feel like I'm in the home stretch. I figured out today that my medication, Zofran, without insurance would have cost us $7,500 this far.)
At the San Francisco Zoo


Feeding the ducks at Golden Gate Park
Feeling large and in charge at Muir Redwoods. (I'm 29 weeks, by the way, and I feel like I'm in the home stretch. I figured out today that my medication, Zofran, without insurance would have cost us $7,500 this far.)
At the San Francisco Zoo


3 comments:
several things:
1. you do not look "large and in charge" -- you look lovely! when i was 29 weeks, i waddled. you look ready to glide down a runway.
2. let's hear it for spring break. i should institute one in my house this next week. even if it would make no difference in my week, except maybe a trip to mcd's for a cone.
3. your family is amazingly stylish!
josie, you look totally fabulous, as always. looks like you had a fun week.
josie beri beri!!!!
how fun. you all look great. I miss you. you seriously do so many great things when visitors come. love you.
Post a Comment