Traffic School
Over the years, Justin's done a few nice things for me...made dinners, an occassional back rub here and there, but NOTHING compares to this. A few days ago, he offered to complete my online traffic school.
I've been procrastinating doing it for over a month because I've heard that it takes so many hours (like 5 or 6....even though Briar did it in 3) to complete.
So when he not only offered but COMPLETED my online traffic school, I felt so much love for him... much more than if he had bought me flowers or wisked me away to some vacation getaway. (well, maybe not that much, but I did feel love for him.) And the funniest part is that he did it in one hour!
But don't tell anyone at the police department because I've heard this kind of thing is illegal. Prison? Who cares! It might be nice not to make dinners every night. And at least I didn't have to sit and answer lame questions about driving forever.

3 comments:
oh you lucky girl! what a nice husband you must have. i just spent about 5 hours at traffic school myself. it was lame.
i love this! justin is one of the all time great husbands. now if only there were a hall of fame on a beach somewhere...
nice justin. . .showing me up AGAIN
Post a Comment