Before and After
Since I moved the motorcycle pictures from the kitchen to the boys' room, I had to re do the kitchen. Here's our kitchen before the change.
And here it is after. Justin worked hard painting all the walls grey and then painted our kitchen table and chairs black....which are the same kitchen table and chairs that Justin grew up with, generously donated by his parents when we first got married.

And here it is after. Justin worked hard painting all the walls grey and then painted our kitchen table and chairs black....which are the same kitchen table and chairs that Justin grew up with, generously donated by his parents when we first got married.

6 comments:
Before and After
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the color of the walls and the table and chairs are a vision in black (my personal favorite color)! sounds like YOU have been nesting and justin got jealous so he jumped in. how did charlie contribute? you know he is a little man with MAD style.
oooh, josie, you have such a good eye for style! the before and after are BOTH totally fabulous!
I love the change. I will say, it looked pretty good before as well. We got our kitchen table and chairs at DI and painted it black too. We love it.
josie,
i owe you an apology for you know what. i was wrong.
those are THE BEST days.
i have found out for myself! maybe that was it, i was naive and stupid! i am sorry. very truly sorry.
is it something that you can forgive? and we can fix?
(wish you had a personal email address, but at least i got it out there!)
love you.
kierst
ps- i'll be trying to ...(keylimegreen.blogspot.com)
Wow - way to go! Oh how I wish I could come over for treats on Sunday afternoon to see it.
Post a Comment