May 25, 2007

I Feel Good


Since I'm not willing to show any pictures of myself as of late, I thought I'd post this cute picture that I took of Charlie two days ago.


But I am feeling really good. Honest. I actually can't believe how good I'm feeling. The nausea's almost completely gone, the acid reflux is at a minimum, and I've been sleeping like a log through the night. If pregnancy could be this easy for all TEN months, then I could do it for a while longer.


But really, I don't want to. Not because I'm uncomfortable and want to unzip my skin anymore. But because I just want to see my cute baby. I want to count his fingers and toes and make sure that he's totally healthy.


There's been several health concerns about this baby (like the 10 day period where we thought he had spina bifida), and I just want the worry to go away.

So, even though I could go on being pregnant for a while, I'm anxious to get this baby out and make sure everything's a ok.

1 comment:

Lindsey from The R House said...

don't blame you. i am anxious to see pictures of him and meet him too!