May 15, 2007

You Like?

So I just whipped this new blog design up a few minutes ago. Oh wait. That's a lie. It took forever. Really. I tried to follow the very detailed and helpful instructions on Mrs. Dub's blog, but alas, I truly am computer illiterate and got too frustrated and gave up. Then along came my very patient husband who worked on changing the design while I stood behind him going, "too green, too pink, I want more muted, do that again." All the while never acting even the slightest bit annoyed. The one thing that does have us foiled is the peachish color on the sidebar. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

7 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

oooh, me likey.

props to you/justin.

as for the peach, i'd have to see your html. that sounds a little naughty, doesn't it?

if you're bored, you can email me the template. (just cut and paste.) i could see if i could do some tweakin'.

Lia said...

Somebody's a computer nerd--Mrs. Dub. Really, I'm just jealous. Because both of your pages are classssssy (yes, I had to spy on Mrs. Dub after reading your last entry) and mine is just...dots. Maybe someday I'll give it a shot--until then, Bravo J&J design team!

Anonymous said...

Very fancy schmancy. Me likey the blue background. Peach what? It took me FOREVER to figure out how to customize my blog and now it's all a big blur. No help here but I like the new digs!!

LC

stephanie said...

i like it! it's totally confusing to change things around, but a fresh blog design is always a nice thing. now, when is that baby coming?

Jessi said...

Beautiful!! I tried to figure out the HTML on mine and it just gave me a headache!!!

Hilary said...

Looks great! Love it! I have been jealous of those with cute backgrounds on their blogs and wondered how in the heck to do it. Thanks for letting me know that Mrs. Dubs has instructions. I am excited to try. Don't you think blogger should have a more user friendly way than HTML code? It makes me wish I could remember CIS 140 9 years ago (literally).

Leslie said...

i love it! i've been trying to figure out how to make a background forever. i'm lame. mine is just all white and bores me to tears . . .