June 12, 2007

Big Brother

Last night I had put Charlie and Dylan to bed and was washing my face in the bathroom when I heard the baby start to cry. He only cried for a second, and then it stopped. So when I finished my "nighttime routine," I went in and checked on the boys and found Charlie in the crib with Dylan singing lullabies. I think Charlie likes his new role as big brother.

11 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

this is why you have more than one.

priceless.

BRIAR said...

ok josie, that is to die for.
so excited to see you!!!!

Ashby said...

Adorable! What a good big brother!

amber said...

Charlie is a treasure. I'm so excited for you guys to watch that amazing brother bond grow...

Love you!

Hilary said...

So dang cute! Brings tears to my eyes.

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

So is it just me or does it look like all of the sudden your first kid is HUGER than ever and not at all your LITTLE 3 yr old anymore? At least that is what I think when I see Evan now.

stephanie said...

ok, that totally made me tear up. what a sweetheart!

Jessi said...

Toooooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, time to count those blessings. How old is Charlie? I'm assuming he's about Cole's age (mine). When my babe was born Cole became an overnight monster (hitting, kicking, spitting). It all started literally the day we brought the baby home. I just assumed all kids were like this - lucky you!

LC

Jaime said...

Ok. they do look a little bit alike. I guess I'll just have to see them in person. I'm free the whole month of August and first half of September!

Lindsey from The R House said...

i am in love with charlie. what a little angel. he is my hero.