I can't believe how beautiful he is. Really, not even squished at all. Dylan is PERFECT, and so are you (and Justin and Charlie for that matter)! Hooray!
Call me when you get a chance. I'm glad he came sooner than you thought he was going to. He's a cutie..and I wouldn't just say that. Love your butt, and Charlie and Dylan's too, and Justin's hole!
Hooray! Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you. Dylan is beautiful - and I love the name. Eight pounds is perfect - I am so glad he was not 10.5. You look wonderful! Good luck with the adjustment to two kids. It is actually not that bad. I am excited to see and hear more.
Congratulations! I was going to say the same thing Steph did ... Charlie looks so big with him!
Oh, and wow! 12 minutes, sounds pretty nice. Waiting 9 months for just 12 minutes it's crazy. And you look great in the wheel chair, my wheel chair photo, my eyes are crossed I was on so many drugs/cathedars too.
What a cute Dylan:) Thoroughly enjoyed holding him on Saturday as I got the soothing benefits of holding a newborn, but didn't have to be the one engorged or have to get up in the middle of the night with him! Like I said, enjoyed it thoroughly! Can't wait to see you guys again! Will call soon!
13 comments:
I can't believe how beautiful he is. Really, not even squished at all. Dylan is PERFECT, and so are you (and Justin and Charlie for that matter)! Hooray!
charlie all of a sudden looks humongous. and dylan is so cute and so perfect! ah! i am so happy for you!
i forogt to mention that you look totally fabulous, too. what a good looking, happy family!
Call me when you get a chance. I'm glad he came sooner than you thought he was going to. He's a cutie..and I wouldn't just say that. Love your butt, and Charlie and Dylan's too, and Justin's hole!
Hooray! Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you. Dylan is beautiful - and I love the name. Eight pounds is perfect - I am so glad he was not 10.5. You look wonderful! Good luck with the adjustment to two kids. It is actually not that bad. I am excited to see and hear more.
he looks perfect! congratulations.
CONGRATS!!!!!! He is gorgeous.
LC
Glad to hear everything went well. Dylan is beautiful (and probably worth the wait??)
Congratulations!
I was going to say the same thing Steph did ... Charlie looks so big with him!
Oh, and wow! 12 minutes, sounds pretty nice. Waiting 9 months for just 12 minutes it's crazy. And you look great in the wheel chair, my wheel chair photo, my eyes are crossed I was on so many drugs/cathedars too.
So glad it all went well.
Kierst
it looks like charlie was VERY glad to see you. oh, that picture of him "centering!" so cute! you can tell you are his superhero.
What a cute Dylan:) Thoroughly enjoyed holding him on Saturday as I got the soothing benefits of holding a newborn, but didn't have to be the one engorged or have to get up in the middle of the night with him! Like I said, enjoyed it thoroughly! Can't wait to see you guys again! Will call soon!
congrats on the new cute baby - you look way too good to have just had a baby....
jooooosie!
look at you! blogging already!
he is to-die-for cute and you look great.
i am so so so excited to see you!!!
Post a Comment