July 05, 2007

4th of July

We spent the fourth of July at our friends, Tom and Jade's. They just bought a new big house, and so there was room for everyone....plus, she rented an inflatable jumper, so the kids were totally entertained for the seven hours we were there. DREAMY.

Here's Maddie mooching her way to a front row seat on Charlie's lap. Charlie likes to pretend that he's the boss of her, but last night, I think she was the boss of him. It was a nice change Reggie and Luke checking out the illegal fireworks the neighbors were setting off
Mae and Nua
This is how Dylan spent most of the day....asleep....even through the loud fireworks
Any hair ideas to pull my bangs back? This is a good one, but everyday?
The kids playing in Andrew's room
Tom and Jade
Watching fireworks in the front yard
Laurel me Lisa
more illegal fireworks



2 comments:

Jaime said...

I see I am no longer on your friend list...fix that !

Love your butt

tara said...

Your hair is very cute! Maybe a headband would be a good mix up for the bang pull back?