July 05, 2007

Jaime

I'd like to make a public apology to my very dear friend, Jaime, for not having her on my 'links' list. She is now there, so everyone can adore pictures of her, Matt, and perfect little Bentley. (And while you're at it, why don't you just go ahead and check out her twin sister's blog....who also happens to be a dear friend.)

And while I'm at it, I'd like to publicly apologize to anyone that I've ever offended...and I mean that with every fiber of my being.

3 comments:

Ashby said...

I'm a total fan of blog hopping....so I went to check out your friend's site. And I'm not sure if it is just me, but I keep getting the "Bible College Online".

Janni said...

Yeah! I finally made it on your links list! Miss you!

Grace Ryan said...

Hi Josie! I had met you at Sara King's baby shower and you were just 6 months pregnant at the time. She told me of your Nordstrom's demin skirt story and made my night! I also saw this picture and realized I was in Jamie and Janie's ward growing up! Crazy! My older brother Mitch was good friends with them. Anyway, small world. Take Care! -Melissa :)