OH MY GOSH. He's so stinkin' cute. Adorable. Or as Briar would say - delicious. Makes me want another. No wait. I never ever ever want to be PREGNANT AGAIN!!!! EVER!!!
It is a hard thing to teach, Marvin still doesn't really have the hang of it... I guess I should have expected some wardrobe trouble from the man who asks me almost every day, "Does this go together?" ... bless his heart.
6 comments:
A classic look--onesie, jeans and socks for mittens...At least they're not on backwards...
OH MY GOSH. He's so stinkin' cute. Adorable. Or as Briar would say - delicious. Makes me want another. No wait. I never ever ever want to be PREGNANT AGAIN!!!! EVER!!!
Ah...there.
LC
(sorry - premature publishing!)
charlie has a future in fashion ... for the snowboarder set.
as for dylan, i want to kiss that cutie asap!
It is a hard thing to teach, Marvin still doesn't really have the hang of it... I guess I should have expected some wardrobe trouble from the man who asks me almost every day, "Does this go together?" ... bless his heart.
he looks so much like justin in this picture!
Post a Comment