August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

Lisa just moved to Napa and we miss her like crazy. When I was pregnant and so sick, she would make me dinners pretty much EVERY night and made sure I had enough leftovers for a hearty breakfast of lasagna or fajitas the next morning.

And the one time I forgot Charlie at preschool and Justin had the car at the beach because he was surfing? Lisa saved the day by leaving Target and racing to pick me up and take me to Charlie's school.

Not to mention the COUNTLESS times she took Charlie so I could run errands, go on a date, or just take a little time out.

I would be one little lost soul in this big city if it weren't for her.

I'm sad she's gone, but at least she's not that far.

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

3 comments:

sara said...

good one jos! although, you're totally going to make her cry!

lmhiserman said...

Sara was right, it did make me cry. That was so nice of you to think of me. Thanks also for coming up today. You and Sara made my day!

I hope you know that I enjoyed every minute of helping you when you were pregnant! I totally miss you. Now, I'm the lost soul up in Napa.

Love you!

lmhiserman said...

mom i catblevit it is yore brthday i love you mom love william