How Dumb Are You?
Apparantly this guy wrapped his face in duct tape before he robbed a liquor store today. (He later was clubbed by the store attendant and held down until the cops came.)
My thought is...if you're going to be "coming into some money" soon, why not just invest in a ski mask? But I guess if you're being really frugal and can't spare the $10 that you will be stealing shortly, how about just some nylons or maybe even a pillow case? A paper bag with some holes cut out? A really big sock? Black permanant marker all over your face? ANYTHING other than something that will rip your eyebrows off even if you were trying to be gentle?

4 comments:
hee hee. you are funny.
You are hilarious Josie. So funny. That guy is a moron.
OH...Josie. I can ALWAYS count on you for a good laugh! I can go to bed now.
Where did you find this...how stupid are people. Sometimes I wonder about that.
Angie
Post a Comment