ohmygosh! i loved that! actually, i loved it so much that I did the same one!! The girls laughed so so hard while watching themselves. It is so funny to see you and Charlie the same size. Love you
Seriously, Kayla and I laughed so hard we almost peed our pants--she demanded we watch it about 100 times in a row this afternoon! So of course, we made our own! Check out my blog, there's a whole post ode to Josie for turning my otherwise totally uneventful afternoon into one of giggling and sheer delight!
Okay, I finally figured it out. William, Maddie and I loved it. William made me watch it a ton and he wanted me to tell you how much he liked it. He wants us to make our own. Hopefully, I can figure it out.
7 comments:
HILARIOUS! Kyler just said, "How is Charlie such a good dancer? Can we watch it again?" I can totally picture you doing those moves in real life.
I must be retarded. I couldn't get it to work. What am I doing wrong?
ohmygosh! i loved that! actually, i loved it so much that I did the same one!! The girls laughed so so hard while watching themselves.
It is so funny to see you and Charlie the same size.
Love you
Seriously, Kayla and I laughed so hard we almost peed our pants--she demanded we watch it about 100 times in a row this afternoon! So of course, we made our own! Check out my blog, there's a whole post ode to Josie for turning my otherwise totally uneventful afternoon into one of giggling and sheer delight!
Okay, I finally figured it out. William, Maddie and I loved it. William made me watch it a ton and he wanted me to tell you how much he liked it. He wants us to make our own. Hopefully, I can figure it out.
we loved it! about half way through (the first time) jacob said, "they look just like our friends josie and charlie."
yours is old but i can stil work it love william jib jab!!!
Post a Comment