September 11, 2007

First Day of School and such

My blog is on the fritz right now. Can anyone help me? In the middle of my last blog post it went back to the old version. So here are some pictures, but since just numbers and letters are showing up, I have no idea which picture is where or what. Help please!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQcMxSP_Ij7AZfzH3vU9N4GEZaUOvvnCQcuctyA4kYNn7nk8wN8CCDaMofcVT-YVUNJd7cEQxvTmtAEyjBdtepS53wYyvTmtv42WhRv73oK3190bmy7R8im_rEISkW7Bv4wO318A/s1600-h/2007-09-07+002.jpg">


5 comments:

Leslie said...

so dylan has red hair, too? absolutely precious. :)

BRIAR said...

how cute is charlie!!! he looks so ready. . .and excited! My favorite photo is the kitchen table. I love the 3 place settings and then the Buddah Chair. So cute, so funny.
Is Justin doing jumps made of cardboard? Love it.

stephanie said...

first, totally sweet jump.
second, you have the most darling boys! i love those bumbo chair things.

lmhiserman said...

I'm glad to see that Charlie took his backpack to school. Is it still packed for grandma's house, or did he change it up? That kid cracks me up! Justin, those are some fierce moves. Forget being a lawyer, I think you should become a professional bike jumper and go on the X-games tour. You'll make millions!

Hilary said...

I have been so impressed with the idea of those baby chairs. I am looking forward to investing in one with baby #3. How do you like it? Darling pictures. Good luck with the blog.