I didn't do it
Mrs. Dub did. She has a sick baby today, and she STILL was willing to work on the new look of my blog. She not only is an amazing web designer, but a great friend. It looks great, don't you think?
Mrs. Dub did. She has a sick baby today, and she STILL was willing to work on the new look of my blog. She not only is an amazing web designer, but a great friend. It looks great, don't you think?
8 comments:
oooo, i loooove it. wow, that's a lot of o's. it really is so beautiful! good work you two.
love!
aw, shucks!
boo.ti.ful! love the pic used at the top. there are so many savvy blogger photographers out there, i never cease to be amazed!
I'm totally jealioso. I want my blog to look as gorgous as yours!
breathtaking!
would love to learn how to do this to my blog ... it is so plain looking! (this is Kelly by the way)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new look! By the way, I am a big fan of your friend Mrs. Dub
Post a Comment